Valhalla Holiday Apartment, Clifton, Cape Town, South Africa – Self-catering Accommodation
Valhalla is a wonderful and extremely spacious one bedroom holiday apartment right on Clifton 1st Beach close to Cape Town, South Africa. “Valhalla" is the Viking name for heaven, and it is an apt name for this apartment which enjoys heavenly views of all four of Clifton's world famous beaches on the Atlantic Seaboard.
Valhalla is situated in a slightly older apartment building, which means that this self-catering apartment enjoys far more space than any of its more modern neighbours. Visitors to Valhalla can enjoy 75 square metres (approximately 750 square feet) of space, all to themselves.
The apartment building has direct access onto the beach, four stories below, so the hassles of finding parking for the beach are of no concern to you.
Facilities and Services
- Self-catering accommodation / holiday rentals
- Sea View
- Walking Distance from Beach
- Main bedroom (En-Suite)
- King Size Bed
- Fridge / Freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine
- Dining Room
- Braai / Barbeque
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sea View
- Sun Loungers
- Guest Toilet
Location and Attractions
- Inspirational views of the Atlantic Ocean and all 4 beaches of Clifton.
- Right above Clifton’s 1st Beach.
- Close to a wide selection of quality restaurants and trendy bars on the beachfront area
- 10 Minutes to Cape Town city center and popular V&A Waterfront, large shopping malls to provide quality shopping experiences
- 10 Minutes from Hout Bay with the famous World of Birds Park, crafters market and picturesque Llandudno Beach
- Close to a wide choice of golf courses for the discerning golfer
- 3 Minutes by car to the Table Mountain Cable Car and scenic Signal Hill Drive
- 15 Minutes by car to the world famous Kirstenbosh Botanical Gardens
- 12 Minutes away from departure points for Robben Island cruises, helicopter tours, Seal Island trips and Green Point flea/craft Market
- 45 Minutes to Winelands of Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Paarl
- Close to numerous highly acclaimed health spas and healing centers
- Plenty adrenaline pumping extreme sports in the nearby vicinity on the Atlantic Seaboard – tandem paragliding, abseiling, shark diving, scuba diving, mountain biking, horse riding, sand boarding, kite sailing and many more
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure bookings.
- Cancellation policy: A refund will only be considered if the booking is cancelled more than 3 weeks prior to date of arrival and subject to the condition that we are able to re-let the entire period of your confirmed reservation. Please note that 20% of the total accommodation charge per reservation will be levied as a cancellation fee regardless.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice