Lansdown Two Bedroom Apartment, Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa - Self-catering Accommodation
Lansdown Two Bedroom Apartment is one of four units in a newly built residential block in Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa. This two bedroom apartment on the Atlantic Seaboard offers luxury self-catering accommodation and is extremely spacious. The modern finishes combine excellently with some warm touches, to make this self-catering apartment for vacation rentals on the whole feel warm and friendly.
Enjoy the open living space with all the modern convenience, and the adjoining small outdoor area. It is a great area to relax and entertain in. Alternatively head upstairs and enjoy the sea view and fresh sea breeze from the master bedroom, which has it's own reading nook, and benefits from a floor to ceiling sliding glass door to let in the air and the view over the Atlantic Ocean.
The main bedroom enjoys an en-suite bathroom with a shower, and a bath with a view! Sit back in a steaming bubble bath, unwinding, and enjoying the ocean view. It also benefits from a massive walk-in cupboard area with immense amounts of storage. The owner of the apartment designed the apartment to enjoy two large rooms instead of the original three smaller rooms, so you really can have a bit of space to spread out in.
The second bedroom is slightly smaller, and has an adjoining bathroom. It does have a lovely view of the Twelve Apostles mountain range though, and is by no means an inferior room.
Although it is a lovely apartment to sit back and relax in, the major benefit of the Lansdown apartment is that it is an easy stroll down to the beach, restaurants and the Camps Bay strip. This vacation rentals apartment offers great value for money for something so close to the action. Luckily, being off the main road it remains quiet throughout the day and night.
Facilities and Services
- Luxury self-catering accommodation / vacation rentals
- Self-catering apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- open plan kitchen
- dining area
- outdoor area
Location and Attractions
- Easy stroll down to the beach, restaurants and the Camps Bay strip
- Inspirational views of Camps Bay, the Atlantic Ocean, Lions Head and the coastline of the Cape Peninsula
- 3 Minutes by car to the world famous white beaches of Clifton
- 10 Minutes to Cape Town city center and popular V&A Waterfront, large shopping malls to provide quality shopping experiences
- 10 Minutes from Hout Bay with the famous World of Birds Park, crafters market and picturesque Llandudno Beach
- Close to a wide choice of golf courses for the discerning golfer
- 3 Minutes by car to the Table Mountain Cable Car and scenic Signal Hill Drive
- 15 Minutes by car to the world famous Kirstenbosh Botanical Gardens
- 12 Minutes away from departure points for Robben Island cruises, helicopter tours, Seal Island trips and Green Point flea/craft Market
- 45 Minutes to Winelands of Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Paarl
- Close to numerous highly acclaimed health spas and healing centers
Plenty adrenaline pumping extreme sports in the nearby vicinity on the Atlantic Seaboard - tandem paragliding, abseiling, shark diving, scuba diving, mountain biking, horse riding, sand boarding, kite sailing and many more
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure bookings.
- Cancellation policy: A refund will only be considered if the booking is cancelled more than 3 weeks prior to date of arrival and subject to the condition that we are able to re-let the entire period of your confirmed reservation. Please note that 20% of the total accommodation charge per reservation will be levied as a cancellation fee regardless.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice