The Bay Hotel
Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
The Bay Hotel in Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa, is situated at the foot of Table Mountain between the majestic Twelve Apostles range and the pure white sands of Camps Bay beach. Its location in this idyllic setting, just ten minutes from Cape Town, affords guests a unique stay and the pick of the Mother City's most scenic attractions.
Along with breathtaking views The Bay Hotel Camps Bay also offers extraordinary comfort and efficient service. Successfully combining five star, sophisticated elegance with a discreet informality that makes guests feel right at home.
Camps Bay is a natural paradise that is worlds apart from most holiday destinations. Its temperate climate, beautiful surroundings, cosmopolitan street cafés and vibrant nightlife attracts film stars and business celebrities from all over the world. And it's easy to see why ...
This combination of stunning location, in-house restaurants and bars, wellness centre, events and conference facilities, art display and vast choice of activities make this Cape Town hotel an absolute paradise. Offering five star hospitality that puts you in the lap of luxury.
iPod docking stations, Internet access, 24 hour room service, Television, Satellite, DVD players, Air-conditioning and heating, Hairdryers, Heated towel rails, Private entrance lobby, Tea and coffee making facilities, Daily local and international newspapers, International plug points (220v) A/C, Mini bar, Electronic safe, Complimentary pressing service of 2 items upon arrival, Choice of pillows, Guest amenities.
Facilities & Services
Tourism and business centre, Shuttle service, 24 hour room service, Wellness Centre, Hair salon, Foreign exchange facility, Secure parking, In-house florist, Change room facility, Day room facility, Two dedicated rooms for disabled guests, Laundry, dry cleaning and valet service, Direct access to the beach, Daily, local and international newspapers, 24 hour Dining and Airport transfers.
Food & Beverage
- Choice of 5 bars and restaurants: Tides, Traders, Sandy B, Deli at the Bay and Camps Bay Beach Club
- No children under the age of 12
||Rooms with breathtaking views of Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles mountain range.
||Situated on the lower levels with private patio and direct access to a pool and garden.
||North facing rooms with views of Lions Head and partial sea views.
Two of these are equipped for the disabled. Regretfully no balconies.
||These double sized rooms boast private spa baths with magnificent mountain views.
|Premier Pool View
||North facing rooms with views of Lions Head and partial sea views overlooking the pool area.
|Premier Sea View
||Direct sea-facing rooms overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
||Spacious sea-facing rooms with private balcony, sun loungers and outdoor spa bath.
||Magnificently appointed and spacious Suites with delightful sea views and private balconies with spa bath.
||160 m² of sheer sea-facing luxury. This suite comprises of a private staircase, lobby, guest bathroom, dining room, lounge, spacious bedroom, bathroom and expansive balcony overlooking Camps Bay beach.
Location & Attractions
- 50 m (55 yards) from the beach – 5 minutes walk
- 50 m (55 yards) from convenience store – 5 minutes walk
- 3 km (1.3 miles) from Table Mountain / Cableway – 5 minutes drive
- 8 km (5.76 miles) from Central Business District – 7 minutes drive
- 9 km (5.5 miles) from Cape Town Convention Centre – 9 minutes drive
- 10 km (6.2 miles) from V&A Waterfront – 9 minutes drive
- 28.6 km (17.7 miles) from Cape Town International Airport – 25 minutes drive; 1 hour 30 minutes during peak traffic
Terms & Conditions
- A 50% deposit is required to secure bookings. Full prepayment is required one month prior to the confirmed arrival date.
- Rates are quoted per room per night in South African Rand and are inclusive of Value Added Tax at 14%.
- The above rates are inclusive of a full English breakfast.
- The above rates do not include a Tourism Levy of 1% of the accommodation charge.
- The hotel is regretfully unable to accommodate more than 2 persons per room or children under the age of 12 years.
- All rooms have king size or twin beds, please state your preference when making a reservation.
- Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 11:00. We are able to provide luggage storage facilities if required.
- Reservations are subject to terms and conditions at the time of making the booking and upon check-in.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- In the event of a cancellation/amendment within 60 - 30 days prior to the confirmed arrival date, a 50% cancellation fee will apply.
- In the event of a cancellation/amendment less than 30 days prior to the confirmed arrival date or “no show”, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.
Grading & Other Info
- 5 Star Tourism Grading Council of South Africa