Villa on De Wet Drive, Bantry Bay, Cape Town, South Africa - Self-catering accommodation
This 6 bedroom mansion is situated high up on Lions Head in the wind protected Bantry Bay, Cape Town, South Africa. This Bantry Bay Villa has 2 lounges, 4 balconies, a swimming pool and outdoor furniture, wireless Internet, housekeeper / service quarters and a large garden.
This large Cape Town villa is the perfect vacation rentals for a group or an organisation looking for luxury living where all the guests live under the same roof. It is listed as a 6 bedroom, but it also has a self contained domestic quarters with is own street access which effectively makes the property a 7 bedroomed space.
It has parking for 4 cars, 2 in the garage and a further 2 under shade. There is a fully fitted kitchen with all mod cons perfect for large scale entertainment, a laundry room and a 8 seater dining room. The property is serviced 7 days of the week.
There is wi-fi throughout the property, aircon in most rooms and satellite TV and plasma and surround sound in all the lounge areas. There is a balcony on every floor with stunning views across the Atlantic and over to the world heritage site of Robben Island.
With large walk-in cupboards, opulent bathrooms and fireplaces this Cape Town villa is a study in luxury.
The pool and pool area offers awe inspiring views and a substantial entertainment area with patio furniture, sun loungers and barbeque. There is also a large landscaped lawn which offers many entertainment possibilities.
It is the little touches that make this property stand out from the norm. Antique wooden doors imported from India, art works by some of Southern Africa's most well regarded artists, including Norman Catherine, Peter Clarke and Cecil Skotnes, and there is even a foosball table in the entertainment area.
Perched on the hillside overlooking Bantry Bay, it offers a tranquil escape from the city although it is less than 10 minutes drive to glorious beaches of Clifton, the world famous V&A Waterfront and some of the best bars and restaurants in Africa.
Kitchen - stove, fridge, microwave, freezer, washing machine
- Pool, outdoor furniture and lawned garden
- Satellite TV, DVD
- 2 lounges, 4 balconies
- Barbecue / braai facilities
- Bedroom 1 - queen size bed, aircon, shower en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, pool view
- Bedroom 2 - queen size bed, airon, shower en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, garden view
- Bedroom 3 - four poster bed, airon, bath and shower en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, sea facing
- Bedroom 4 - king size bed, airon, bath and shower en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, mountain views
- Bedroom 5 - king size bed, airon, bath and shower en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, garden view
- Bedroom 6 - queen size bed, airon, bath and shower en-suite bathroom, satellite TV, pool view
Locations & Attractions
- Magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean
- 10 Minutes by car to the world famous white beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton, wide selection of quality restaurants and trendy bars on the beachfront area
- 10 Minutes to Cape Town city center and popular V&A Waterfront, large shopping malls to provide quality shopping experiences
- 15 Minutes from Hout Bay with the famous World of Birds Park, crafters market and picturesque Llandudno Beach
- Close to a wide choice of golf courses for the discerning golfer
- 10 Minutes by car to the Table Mountain Cable Car and scenic Signal Hill Drive
- 15 Minutes by car to the world famous Kirstenbosh Botanical Gardens
- 12 Minutes away from departure points for Robben Island cruises, helicopter tours, Seal Island trips and Green Point flea/craft Market
- 45 Minutes to Winelands of Stellenbosch, Franschoek and Paarl
- Close to numerous highly acclaimed health spas and healing centers
- Plenty adrenaline pumping extreme sports in the nearby vicinity – tandem paragliding, abseiling, shark diving, scuba diving, mountain biking, horse riding, sand boarding, kite sailing and many more
- We accept Visa and Master credit cards. Also bank deposits.
- Full payment required for bookings of 3 days and less.
- A deposit of 50% is required to secure bookings. Balance 2 months prior to arrival
- Cancellation policy: A refund will only be considered if the booking is cancelled more than 4 weeks prior to date of arrival and subject to the condition that we are able to re-let the entire period of your confirmed reservation. Please note that 20% of the total accommodation charge per reservation will be levied as a cancellation fee regardless. We recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice