Cayman Beach 39 Self-catering Duplex Townhouse, Gordonís Bay, Cape Town, South Africa - Self-catering Accommodation
Cayman Beach 39 is aduplex townhouse offering self catering accommodation for up to 6 persons in Gordon’s Bay, Cape Town, South Africa. The townhouse is situated in a security complex with direct access to the beachfront and about 300 m from the sea. The upstairs balcony has a partial sea view and lovely mountain views.
This double storey holiday house has 3 bedrooms (2 double beds, 2 single beds) and 2 bathrooms upstairs. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with shower and the 2 nd bathroom has a bath and shower. Downstairs contains an open plan fully equipped kitchen (with microwave, stove, fridge, all kitchen utensils), dining area and lounge (with DSTV) leading into the garage, patio and parking for 2 cars in the driveway.
he townhouse has a single lock-up garage available and an enclosed little backyard garden with barbecue / braai facilities and outdoor furniture. A washing machine and tumble dryer are housed in the garage.
The town house is situated close to the swimming pool and the path leading to the beach which is within walking distance (300 m) with no public road to cross. Sleep with the sound of the sea in your ears!
Facilities & Services
- Self-catering accommodation / vacation rentals
- Self-catering duplex townhouse
The complex offers:
- Swimming pool.
- Squash court.
- Tennis court.
- Recreation hall.
- Laundry facility.
- 24 hour state of the art security.
Locations & Attractions
- This complex is within easy access of Cape Town Airport (25 min) and Cape Town Waterfront (45 min) but only a short drive away from Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franshoek Wine Farms.
- Gordons Bay is set against the steep mountains of the Hottentot Holland mountain range with breath-taking views across False Bay.
- Gordon's Bay has 2 beautiful clean swimming beaches.
- Gordon's Bay has 2 quaint harbours with many good seafood restaurants.
- sunset cruises.
- fishing or strolling down the old harbour wall.
- beautiful coastal drive to Rooi Els, Betty's Bay and Hermanus.
- Whale watching between June and November when hundreds of Southern Right Whales visit our sheltered bay.
- Hiking trails - Danie Miller trail, nearby Kogelberg Biosphere Nature Reserve.
- Drive across Sir Lowry's Pass to Grabouw and Elgin - The apple region.
- Refundable breakage deposit of R700 – R1000 plus cleaning fee of R250 charged on arrival.
- Please bring own beach towels.
- No pets allowed.
- Minimum booking period 3 nights.
- 50% deposit needed for booking; balance by arrangement with owners. Full payment required for bookings of 3 days and less.
- Cancellation policy: In case of cancellation, guests will forfeit percentage of total account: 22 -90 days before arrival-50%; 0 -21 days before arrival100%; no arrival -100%.
- Refunds and waiver of cancellation policy are at the discretion of management and ability to relet the apartment. Cancellation admin fee of 10 – 20% of deposit will be charged nevertheless.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.