Cayman Beach 35 Self-catering Townhouse, Gordonís Bay, Cape Town, South Africa - Self-catering Accommodation
The Cayman Beach Duplex Townhouse offers self-catering accommodation for 6 – 8 persons in Gordon’s Bay, Cape Town, South Africa and is situated in a security complex nestled in the arms of False Bay, with direct access to the beachfront. There are lovely sea views and mountain views from the balconies upstairs.
The townhouse is situated close to the swimming pool and the path leading to the beach. The beach is within walking distance (200 m) with no public road to cross. Sleep with the sound of the sea in your ears!
The double storey holiday house has:
- 3 bedrooms (1 queen size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, double sleeper couch),
- 2 full bathrooms (main en-suite, with bath and shower),
- open plan fully equipped kitchen (with microwave, stove, fridge, washing machine, all kitchen utensils),
- dining area and lounge (with DVD and DSTV – bring own DSTV card),
- playroom with built-in pub, pool table, CD player, small music judebox, dart board, lounge suite, extra double bed, and leading onto
- balcony with sea views and Weber braai facilities.
- enclosed little backyard garden with built-in braai / barbecue facilities and outdoor furniture downstairs.
Facilities & Services
- Self-catering accommodation / vacation rentals
- Self-catering duplex townhouse
The complex offers:
- Swimming pool.
- Squash court.
- Tennis court.
- Recreation hall.
- Laundry facility.
- 24 hour state of the art security.
Locations & Attractions
- This complex is within easy access of Cape Town Airport (25 min) and Cape Town Waterfront (45 min) but only a short drive away from Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franshoek Wine Farms.
- Gordons Bay is set against the steep mountains of the Hottentot Holland mountain range with breath-taking views across False Bay.
- Gordon's Bay has 2 beautiful clean swimming beaches.
- Gordon's Bay has 2 quaint harbours with many good seafood restaurants.
- sunset cruises.
- fishing or strolling down the old harbour wall.
- beautiful coastal drive to Rooi Els, Betty's Bay and Hermanus.
- Whale watching between June and November when hundreds of Southern Right Whales visit our sheltered bay.
- Hiking trails - Danie Miller trail, nearby Kogelberg Biosphere Nature Reserve.
- Drive across Sir Lowry's Pass to Grabouw and Elgin - The apple region.
- Refundable breakage deposit of R1000 plus post-departure cleaning fee of R250 charged on arrival.
- Please bring own beach towels.
- No pets allowed.
- Minimum booking period 2 nights
- Cancellation policy: In case of cancellation, guests will forfeit percentage of total account: 22 -90 days before arrival-50%; 0 -21 days before arrival100%; no arrival -100%.
- 50% deposit needed for booking; balance by arrangement with owners. Full payment required for bookings of 3 days and less.
- Rates subject to change without prior notice.